We all love printed pants but don’t know what to wear them with. This summer 2013 is big on floral and geometric prints. We bring you a few very simple styling tips to help you bring home your favourite patterns so you can flaunt them with ease.
1. White is always right!!
2. Magical Black
3. Pick a shade – Pick out a minimal colour from your print and style it with a plain top in that shade. Easy and chic.
4. PASTELS! PASTELS! PASTELS!
5. Neutral – If you don’t have the basic grey, cream and nudes hit the store now because they are perpetual life-savers in an eclectic wardrobe.
Who doesn’t love to dress up and move out in the summers? It’s a great time to go for exotic holidays to beaches, spa resorts, safaris and cruises. We checked out these cool looks pulled off by fashion bloggers during their time off. Take a hint from these fashionistas and get yourself some great tips for summer fashion.
Introducing the Summer 2013 Collection for Equipment shirts at the Denim Story. If there’s a trend you’re looking for we have it all from animal prints, pastels, prints, brights to basic black and whites.
1. Equipment Bright White Multi Daddy
2. Equipment Bright White Sleeveless Slim Signature
3. Equipment Watermelon Riley Tee
It’s time to go out in the sun and look great. Summer gives you the chance to pull out those bright colours and tiny clothes and look comfy as well as stylish in the super hot weather. Try out these 4 summer looks that could be worn while on a holiday or just a simple day hanging out.
Like this look – Get the J Brand 835 Magenta Capri
Like this look – Get the J Brand 620 Indigo Ink Blot
Like this look – Get the DL 1961 Lola Shorts in Vandal
Like this look – Get the J Brand 835 Capri in White